Applying for a student visa is the most crucial stage of a student’s aspirations of studying overseas. Therefore one should be very careful and avoid mistakes while preparing the required documents.
IJEC has one of the highest visa success rate in the industry. IJEC was awarded "PVA Authority" by Australian High Commission to issue visa approval in IJEC office in 2002. Only 2 agents in India were granted this honor.
IJEC was also the first to get eVisa – under the Australian High Commission pilot project.
Most countries have the following common criteria for student visa:
- Have an offer letter from a genuine institution
- Have the right amount of funds and be financially stable in your home country
- Pay your tuition fees as per the requirement
- Have your passport and passport size photographs as per the requirement
- Poof of English language proficiency
- Good academic credentials
- A statement of purpose to explain your intent of studying in that specific country.
- The right kind of course which shows a link to your previous studies and work
- The right university for your course
- A medical examination
Once these required documents are in place, the student can fill the appropriate application form and pay the application fees and then lodge their visa. Some countries may require the student to submit a police clearance certificate and other documents depending on the student’s profile.
IJEC prides in providing students with hassle free visa application services. Therefore a student will not have to worry about the application process and documents.
- Individual visa counseling and case preparation
- Filling of student application forms
- Arranging and preparing Student VISA file
- Student VISA application – Submission at High Commission/Embassy
- Add on services